Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unfocused Ramble and an Orange Juice Picnic




I have unfocused rabble, rambling around in my head tonight. There were 230 new pictures on our camera that are uploading right now as I type. It takes awhile for that many to upload. Who takes that many pictures?   I think we have too much time on our hands around here! I wish it felt like that anyways.

When the day is as gorgeous as today was, it would have been a travesty to waste it indoors.  After Grace was down for a nap, Jace and I made our escape.  Upon his request, we had a picnic on his blue blanket that consisted of orange juice.  He then spent  half an hour carrying every car he could find outside to make his "really big transformer."  And then of course it had to be "crashed" all apart. It is still outside in the dark spread all over the lawn.  I weeded until Grace woke up, and then my weeding stopped.

We got called into the Bishop's office tonight.  My wonderful church job of being a visiting teacher supervisor is no more.  It was seriously my favorite calling to date.  I now have a new calling, which I will enjoy.  More on that after Sunday.  

So what else have we been up to these last few days? I seriously can't remember.  When I get a free hour, I will look through all these pictures and tell you.  Until then, may the suspense not kill you!

1 comment:

  1. Those cars next to the sandbox bring tears! Bronwynn remember "Jace and Grammy's 10pm Backyard Story Time," starring every vehicle in the fleet? Jace would choose the characters for the Grammy story. If I was doing it right, his eyes would fix themselves in that wide-open stare along with a killer smile! Christopher Robin ... WAAAAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete