Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Grand Finale--Part II

 
And the verdict is in.  204 eggs were ALMOST enough!

After Jace finished rounding up the eggs in his bedroom and living room and was playing transformers while we waited for the Erickson's to come over for lunch and finish up the egg hunt, Ryan had the brilliant idea that he and I should exercise.  Yes,  EXERCISE?? (I think he thinks I look hot when I exercise and he wanted a little Easter cheer!)  I totally don't look hot when I exercise. Somehow I let him talk me into it, we both did our workout and I wasn't glad I did.

When the Erickson's arrived the kids hunted eggs downstairs and outside.



A real egg.


Cute Ammon Erickson

Mom's job was to hold all the eggs that didn't fit in the Easter basket.


Jace found his "really big" egg- containing a matchbox garbage truck.

Almost enough Robin eggs!

                                                           Gracie's egg had a.....
little lamb inside.

Phil, Julie, and Ammon Erickson  

Well, all good things must come to an end, and our 2011 egg hunt did indeed come to an end.




And we found every last egg!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, we made the blog. I have to admit, I feel pretty special! Thanks for letting us crash your Easter egg hunt. Ammon had a GREAT time! Oh and we did too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet it is!!! How fun for those cuties and for mom and dad! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of Gracie opening up the rabbit egg - what a smile! And I can just imagine Jace's little comments and his excitement at the transformer. Thanks for painting the picture for us family so far away - felt like I was there. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete