Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ants in Our....


Oh we've got ants in our house.  Those small little pesky black ones.  Luckily not hoards of them. And luckily only Grace has had them in her pants! We have just enough to drive me crazy and enough to keep Robin busy spraying them with water.  He saw me pull out the ant spray the other day and spray some.  He of course wanted to take over that job. 

I could just see him spraying toxic chemicals all over the house.  Such a great idea with Grace always in tow.  So we improvised today.

I set him loose with a spray bottle of water and it kept him busy for at least an hour. 



In this shot he had just accidentally sprayed Grace with water--he thought it was funny!




It did take me about an hour to clean up the water all over the floor and walls after he had "broken them all apart".  But hey, I haven't seen an ant all evening.  He might just be for hire if any of you are in need of an ant exterminator!

1 comment:

  1. Tell him that Grammy wants to hire him if he promises to do the Christopher Robin Priceless Squat while he sprays away. I love the bend and the huge foot extension. I could just eat him alive. And that precious little Gracie is soooooo darling. Is her hair going lighter?

    ReplyDelete