Friday, April 22, 2011

Ready or Not

Ready or not the Easter Bunny is on his way to our house. 


We spent the evening coloring eggs  with 12 packets of egg dye. We got such great colors this year.  It was loads of fun.  Now it is  10:21 PM in Iowa.  I have both my children asleep as well as Ryan zonked out on Jace's bed. (Can you believe I am blogging?) I am off  to fill 204 eggs with money, candy and cars for a VERY anxious Robin who has been asking me everyday since last Saturday if today is "Easter Bunny Day?" 

Jace knows that tomorrow when he wakes up that the Easter Bunny will have stopped by his house.  Well, that Easter Bunny better deliver and I mean DELIVER!!





 
The dented yellow egg is my favorite.



3 comments:

  1. I would have to say the purple one is my favorite! So we all must know if 204 eggs were enough for Christopher Robin and Rui this year? hope there are pics to back them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwynn, you make it magical! The look on his face tells the story. You are right ... beautiful colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop blogging and being super mom...you're making me look bad frances.

    ReplyDelete