Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bunny Day-- Part I

Felt Easter Baskets I made out of di-cuts for the kids.   Well actually-Target-but I think you believed me!
The Easter Bunny got all the Swigert eggs filled and hidden by 1:30AM.  It was so much fun.  I woke Ryan up at midnight after I had filled all the eggs and he hid them for me.

Upstairs we had eggs in Jace's bedroom, the living room, kitchen, and dining room.

The rest of the eggs were downstairs in the family room, bathroom and outside. 

Jace woke up around 9:30AM.

In keeping with my childhood tradition, the Easter Bunny wrote a message with Jelly Beans.

This is what Jace saw in his room when he first woke up, along with eggs hiding in his dump trucks and other cars. There was some definate screeches of excitement in our house!

With eggs clutched in his hands, the estatic Robin went running down the hall to the living room area to find "more eggs!".



This is what the Bunny left on our table.

A lighter blue Transformer!!!!!

"Look, huge bubbles!"

Gracie got a pink lawn mower.   Dad's glad he can finally pass the lawn mowing job on to his kids!


Jace gets his hands on that Transformer

 He retreats under the table to transform.  I hear "ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch---"

Consulting Dad
When all else fails read the directions!


Grace finds another Jelly Bean message and stuffs her fists full!

Dad takes away the choking hazard.  That Rabbit.  What was he thinking?


And this ends Part I of II. Tomorrow--the rest of the story.  I'm off to curl up with my man and watch a movie for about 3 minutes before he is out cold!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Robin and Rue ... enjoy, enjoy these magical days with wonderful parents! Who needs Walt Disney????

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1- i never believed you about the die cut baskets...but nice try
    #2- your easter bunny is intense. ours is pretty lame in comparison.
    #3- easter dinner without the swigerts is like going to the movies with no popcorn...and bad seats...and smelly tall people in front of you

    ReplyDelete