Tuesday, May 31, 2011

As promised


All of us, minus Cameron, in front of the fireplace in the Maddox Restaurant.
 Aren't we one good looking group?
 I am finally getting Day 1 of our Swigert Family Reunion pictures posted as promised.

On Wednesday, May 18th, we all met for the first time in over a year at the famous Maddox Restaurant in Brigham City, Utah.  Here we mingled and then had a very delicious lunch. 

Cameron, you REALLY missed out.  I still can't get over how good my salmon was, and I won't even mention their homemade rolls with raspberry butter--or the fact that Ryan and I stopped on our way back to SLC and bought another dozen to eat just ourselves.  I think I am still wearing mine around my waist.  But definitely worth every bite!

Mingling, mingling, mingling, before lunch.


Ryan's brother Jeff with his wife Micquel and mother Jill

Will, Jason and Aubrey

Jill with granddaughters Breeann and Norah

Uncle Jason attempting to tell Gracie hello.  She will admire her relatives from afar- thank you.

She is thinking about forgiving her Dad for handing her off to strangers.

Jace with his favorite cousin Ellie.


 Jace and Lizzy coloring while waiting for lunch.  They are working hard to get the colors just right!


Food to die-for equals a table full of happy people!


After lunch, we all drove up the beautiful Logan canyon to the Sherwood Hills Resort.  We all had adjoining rooms and the entire resort all to ourselves.  We rented out the entire place!  Not really. But we really were the only guests.

We played games and went swimming the entire evening.




Grammy and Nathan winning the game!

The game was as intense as it looks!  I forgot to ask who finally won. Oh ya, Ryan of course.

Poppy and BreeAnn

Jace Charles!

Nicole and Aubrey!
Enjoying the splendid hot tub.

Jace LOVED the waterfall!


You think Wednesday was exciting,  just wait until you see what we did on Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. The fun quota was met and exceeded. So what does one do? YOU RAISE THE FUN QUOTA CEILING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks for posting all these Bronwynn! You're inspiring me to make one of those digital albums that you can print out so I can see all those sparkling eyes of the family I love more often. It was so good to be together. I can't get over how Lizzy and Jace could be brother and sister - or twins!

    ReplyDelete