Monday, May 23, 2011

Can't do it justice




I have been looking through my  300+ Utah trip photos this evening and have decided that I am not up to posting any tonight.  I can't do it justice.

I am just too tired.  I am still feeling dizzy and exhausted from our trip home.  I can't seem to shake it.  It is so annoying.

So my house is going to stay cluttered, my suitcases are going to stay packed and pawed through, and my pictures not posted, for  another day.

We did survive the tornado.  We were cramped in our downstairs hallway last evening for over an hour.  We were totally starving, so we made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and watched tornado videos on YouTube via Ryan's "smartphone."  It completely freaked us out as we heard the violent thunder and raging wind above our heads. It was so much fun.  Just like telling ghost stories over a camp fire!

Ryan and I sat and asked each other questions like, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared are you?"  The answer for both of us----"5".

Thankfully the storm finally passed and we emerged safe and sound.

Today we got another fun package in the mail!  We have been so spoiled lately.   Thanks so much Pat for thinking of Grace on her birthday.  Her favorite was definitely the pink punch balloon; and as you can imagine, Jace loved the car.  He played with it all afternoon.

Picture of a cute boy, with a new car, on a cluttered floor.

"This car has a key and comes apart--see look Mommy"

"Mommy, look at all these McQueen stickers I put on my shirt all by 'myselfs'!"


2 comments:

  1. We are living parallel lives. I am going in circles trying to decide which thing needs to be done first but all I want to do is go back to Sherwood Hills Resort and teleport all of you back! How 'bout you put Gracie's cute as heck swimming suit on, grab those two handsome guys and I will meet you at the waterfall in ten minutes. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good to me mom. I'll grab the arm floaties. I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't put everything away from the Sherwood Hills adventure.

    ReplyDelete