Friday, May 6, 2011

The Highs of Motherhood

With Mother's Day approaching this Sunday, I want to share with you one of my favorite moments as a Mother.

Jace meeting Grace for the first time.
Look at Robin's face!

This picture was taken around 2:00 pm on Friday, May 14, 2010.  Grace was born that morning at 11:38am at Henrico Doctors Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.  After I was moved out of labor and delivery into my room, Jace came with his Grammy Jill to the hospital to see her.

He was absolutely thrilled with his new sister!

And just seeing this picture makes me want two more.  What do you say my handsome Dr.?










1 comment:

  1. Bronwynn, it really has been ONE YEAR since that little miracle came into our lives. WOW! I can't wait to hug and squash her, her brother, and Mommy and Daddy. We are crossing our fingers that Cameron (on OB-GYN rotation) wins the lottery and will be off the night of the reunion up the canyon. If he is there, we will have EVERY SINGLE one of our ten children and eight grandchildren in one place at one time!!!! EEEEEHAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete