Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two peas in a pod


Jace has an uncle and his name is Jabe, and I tell you what, these two are peas from the same pod. They were nearly inseparable for the three days we were in St George.

Jace riding the bike that Uncle Jabe gave him.
Uncle Jabe does really cool things like build cars, and boats, and motorcycles.  He takes Robins, who find this VERY fascinating, over to his house to do these terrific things.  If  Truman, my Dad, was about 10 years younger, he would be going along as well, to do these terrific things.

In this picture: Joseph Truman (my Dad), Jeffery Truman (my brother), and Jace Charles (my son)


Here, Ryan is getting the bike seat just right, while keeping his Sunday shirt almost white.

One proud Dad, if I do say so myself!


Jace rode the bike all Sunday morning. After church we headed over to Uncle Jabe's place, and  boy did    the boys hit the jackpot.

             Jabe's son Landon showed Jace a remote control monster truck

that  never left his side until we departed Southern Utah.
Ryan just couldn't resist
helping himself to

a little testosterone rush.

 


And Gracie DID not share the same affection for Uncle Jabe, as did her brother!

But, maybe next year.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Uncle Jabe is a way cooool uncle! Daddy Ryan has his mommy's motorcycle chip in the DNA. Do I need to make an appt. with Uncle Jabe to get a motorcycle ride???? Oh, I miss those days; first on the gas tank of my dad's motorcycle as a toddler, then on the back of his bigger and bigger bikes ... to driving myself. VROOOOM!!! Never tell Aunt Mary what I just posted. ;)

    ReplyDelete