Monday, May 9, 2011

Can't figure it out--NEED HELP!

Dear Robin and Rue Readers,

Ryan has tried all evening to fix my laptop so I can upload pictures  into my blog posts.  We keep getting the "server rejected" message and the photos won't post.  Please help!  Anyone??

It works fine on my downstairs computer--hence my last post with pictures, but my laptop is NOT working.  I would walk downstairs and use that computer but all my photos are already on the laptop.

So this post pretty much stinks!   

On a brighter note, we have been busy at work here at the Swigert household preparing for our upcoming Utah visit starting this Saturday-- on Gracie's 1st Birthday might I add!

 My "to-do" lists are made, and I am checking them twice.

Today, I ALMOST got my fridge cleaned out,  and I ALMOST started doing all the laundry.  I did get 4 cupboards in my kitchen cleaned and organized and my coat closet is also in pristine condition as well tonight.  And none of this cleaning has anything to do with getting ready to travel this weekend --except cleaning out the fridge.

So why in heck am I bothering to do it?

Because when I look at all my lists and see my piles of laundry, my mind starts screaming--"NEED HELP---can't figure it out!!"

3 comments:

  1. just confess it frances...you don't feel like posting any pictures on your too-perfect-blog. it's okay. embrace it. the urge to make your blog amazing will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Jen, she may be suffering from an ailment called, "Jill Swigert Packing for a Trip Disease." What happens to those that have been exposed? Once they contract the disease, the affliction presents by disabling certain functions of the brain in a strange and mysterious way. The victim tends to do EVERYTHING else they can think of that becomes suddenly extremely important, before tackling anything associated with packing of suitcases. The Center for Disease Control has been alerted to this phenom on several occasions. The first question they will ask is: "Have you had any contact with Jill Swigert?" Once that has been determined the victim will then be labeled DISABLED, at which time
    benefits will be determined based on how much brain function has been compromised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so darn funny! But not much help when it comes to uploading all my fantasitc pictures!!

    ReplyDelete