Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Did you know that...

everyone poops?

This is what Chistopher Robin learned today.  There was a shelf of books that his school was giving away today and this is the one he chose. 


I don't think this news had occurred to 4 year old Robin before and it required some serious contemplation on his part.  After all  "today is a pooping day"  he told me as he waltzed out of his school door with his book tucked under his arm.


 
Showing the book to Baby Gracie
 
And he was right!



2 comments:

  1. it's books like that, which give me the hopes of one day publishing a book. if people will read that, then surely SOMEONE would read my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jace, I think you and Grammy need to come up with some stories about trucks that poop. What d'ya think?

    ReplyDelete