Thursday, May 26, 2011

Came home from Utah with the Plague

Gracie Rue sporting her hip sunglasses.
Four days of overwhelming dizziness along with burning, itching red welts all over my back, belly, and legs drove me into the doctor's office this morning.  I told Ryan last night, as he was drenching me in hydrocortisone cream to help relieve my unbearable plight, that I came home from Utah with the plague.

But alas it was not the plague but Contact Dermatitis and Positional Vertigo.  Both, such pleasant maladies. Fortunately they will heal in time.  I started a 12-day regimen of Prednisone tonight and the vertigo will hopefully go away soon.

So don't worry.  I should be back to my normal, productive self in a few days and able to get my Utah trip pictures posted. I know you are all waiting with baited breath to see what we were up to in the western state.

So on that note, I'm off to lather myself in some cortisone goodness.....actually the Dr. is hoping to get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment