Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Too late now


Unfortunately, it is now midnight and too late to post more Swigert reunion pictures. I just couldn't pull myself away from this adorable fabric tonight.  Have you ever seen such a cute jellyroll?  (The round bundle of fabric is called a "jellyroll"-in case you didn't know!)

There is a little baby Ramsey coming soon, and I have been busy at work. 

Christopher Robin and Rue entertained themselves today, and for the most part, had a wonderful time.



     Making a "nest" to roll around in.





I will be back at it again soon posting pictures of the Swigert's in Logan.

Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. The jelly roll is beautiful! Jen, I got to see it up close and personal in Utah. Can't wait to see the little bundle that gets wrapped up in it! Bronwynn ... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those two magnificent specimens of humanity!!!!!!! Poppy and I just got home from cleaning the Draper Temple. What a great experience. It is about 1 am and I hopped on here for this darling blog - my nightcap. Now I can go to sleep with a great bit smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a great "bit" smile, anyway. ;) BIG!

    ReplyDelete