Thursday, June 2, 2011

I plan to shower again

Needing a shower.
I just finished appliqueing the owl on little Tyler Ramsey's quilt about an hour ago.  Now the top is all  done. I am actually quite pleased with how it turned out. When the quilt is completely finished, I will absolutely post pictures. I have every intention of showing off my handiwork!

I have been in the "quilting mode" for the last 2, maybe 3 days, but tomorrow I have plans to start showering again and washing a few dishes. Who knows, I might even wash a batch of laundry.  

Christopher Robin told me again tonight that he REALLY needs a quilt  "just like the one you barely made with leaves and a branch and an owl on it."  So the two of us spent a good 30 minutes looking through my left-over fabric.  I promised I would make him one soon, so back to square one I go.  Literally!

Christoper Robin played "alligators" with Rue

and took her for rides in his truck-car bin  just so mommy could

"Make an owl blanket for me too!"

It's no problem, I can whip one out in about an hour.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! That is a talent I do not possess. From what I can see, it is beautiful! And showering is over rated anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie. When the alternative is creating a beautiful piece of artwork such as Bronwynn creates ... forget the shower! Would you please, Bronwynn, FEDEX Christopher Robin and Rue before I go through anymore withdrawl symptoms?

    ReplyDelete