Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You can't comment

and I can't post.  I am not sure what is going on with Blogger, but I am about to scream. Anyone else want to join me?  I have a post written for today, but all my pictures won't post, so I am going to have to save it for another day.

But thank you everyone for the sweet messages you have sent me on facebook.  Blogging these past 3 months has been really fun, and it is because you stop by to read my blog.  So thanks everyone for your support.

I have learned that I really like taking a few minutes everyday to write and reflect on what I have seen or felt during the day, and then share it with you.   I consider this blog my journal, even though I have another one in my nightstand drawer that I write in.  My plan is to print this blog into a book at the end of the year, and then give a copy to each of my children for Christmas or New Years, and then start another one for next year.

Well, Robin and Rue are awake and at it, so I guess I am on duty. I really don't have any plans today except buy a car.  Yeah, just that. 

Have a great day everyone! 

And please come visit us soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment