Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grammy, come get her!


Dear Grammy,

Will you please come get Baby Gracie and take her home with you and make her bigger?? She keeps messing up all my cars after I spend hours putting them all in a line just right, and now she even takes my Transformers and puts them in her mouth and bites and eats them and breaks them all apart after Daddy transforms them for me.

My mom said that Baby Gracie doesn't mean to break them, she is just wanting to play transformers with me, and when she gets a little bigger she will be more careful, and not eat my transformers and throw them on the ground when she is done with them.  But I still need you to come get her "tomorrow."  Not today, just "tomorrow."

I love you,

Your Christopher Robin
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX!!

 I hate to admit that


I think she is awfully fun, especially to tease a little bit, and

I relish the fact that she thinks everything I do is
absolutely wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment