Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm going to risk it


Despite the fact that there is a very VIOLENT electrical storm raging above my head, I am still going to write my post tonight.  I guess it is not recommended that you use your computer during an electrical storm, but I am going to risk it.  What is the worst that could really happen?  I actually have no idea.  A little fried hard-drive maybe.

Iowa has been under a heat advisory for the last few days.  How do you survive heavy humid heat?  In the pool of course.

Jace fills up the pool.

Grace inspects his work.  It's just right.

Off come the clothes.  "I'm holding a turkey baster."

"It would be so fun and funny to squirt Baby Gracie with the turkey baster."

"But my mom just told me I couldn't.  How did she know what I was thinking?"

"Mom finally got me dressed.  Don't I look cute in my swimsuit? Though I really prefer being in my skivies."
Well, my computer is still alive.  Yep, it was totally worth the risk.

1 comment:

  1. Normally, I do not condone risky behavior, but in this case, I AM CELEBRATING!!! Those cutie patooties! Love the turkey baster but am surprised that there are no visible transformers or trucks. ;)

    ReplyDelete