Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am sick



Hello everyone, my name is Rue and I love to walk around my house all day long babbling to myself.  I am so cute when I do it, that my mom and dad just have to munch on me.

I love the birds outside and the dogs next door.  I want to look at them all day long.

I am always a pretty happy little girl and LOVE to play with my brother Christopher Robin.  Everything he does looks like so much fun.  I have to be right in the middle of all the action.

I'm a busy little thing and love to climb.  I just recently taught myself to go DOWN the stairs all by myself.  I have been going up them for a long time, but I pitched a really big fuss and finally got my way.  So my mommy taught me how to go down them carefully so I do not fall and break my head.

Well, I have some sad news today.  I am sick.  I was up all night crying.  I was fussy all day yesterday, and my mom didn't know what was wrong with me, but now I am congested and my nose is running so she can tell that I definitely have a cold.

She said to tell you that she has been working on getting the rest of our Utah trip pictures posted because there is some more really cute ones of me and my cousins for you to see. She plans to get them up THIS week.  I have been part of the reason she hasn't gotten it done.  I keep her pretty busy.  But shhh, don't tell anyone.

Well, I am off to have a rock-a-bye with my mommy and go to speech with my brother.

Talk to  you again soon.

Love,
Rue

See, look--

Here I go!

And I didn't even fall.  Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rue: This is Grammy. I was wondering if you could tell your mommy and daddy that when they munch on you they need to leave some for me because it is all I can do not to buy a ticket on an airplane to your house and do this: HUG, SQUASH, MUNCH, KISS, HUG, SQUASH, MUNCH, KISS ... on you and your brother until I drop from exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete