Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend crazies


Our weekend included a trip to the mall on Saturday.  While I did some returns, the kids played with Ryan at the carousel and play area.  Then we rushed home so that I could get to a baby shower.  Sunday, Ryan got a new church calling.  He now works in the nursery with me.  It was our first week together and it was crazy.   We have 11 kids in our class. We have always wanted a calling together, so this is going to be really fun, except on the weekends he works which will be 40-50% of the time!


On Sunday evening we watched the Superbowl.  In case you didn't know, I love the Superbowl.  Weird for me, I know.  But I have been hooked for years.  Go Giants!


And this morning I was up by 7:25AM because I started a full time job today.  I am tending my friend's 2 month old baby from 8AM to 5PM Mon -Fri.  I will be doing this until I go to Utah in April. 

Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And the seasons they go round and round ... and the painted ponies go up and down. We're captive on a carousel of time. We can't return ... we can only look behind from where we came ... and go round and round and round in the circle game."

    ReplyDelete