Friday, February 24, 2012

Meeting Miss Erin


Yesterday, Jace and I had a little outing together. We went to meet Miss Erin. She is absolutely wonderful. We spent about 30 minutes with her, and fell in love.  


She has been teaching pre-school for the past 8 years.  She just had an opening in her class, and she offered it to Jace. He was so excited.
I think the real draw draw for him was the bin or cars he saw peering out at him.

Annie took his picture to put in his "cubby."


Then he took a look around the room.
When he was done looking he declared,  "it's really neat, but I wish I could bake a cake all by myself." 
His response totally made me chuckle.  Where did that come from?  


So I guess starting March 1st, my little man will be having an "adventure" a few afternoons a week.  I am not totally sure how I feel about it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment