Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hitting people

Since Jace was a little bear cub he has been playing "hitting people" with his Dad.  He named the game himself when he was about 3 years old. All I can say is: that is what boys do!  My boys spend hours playing it, and they have so much fun.


And now my little Darlin' LOVES to get in on the action too. 


The Dr. has a brown belt in karate. Pretty cool huh?  It makes him all the more hot if you ask me!

Tonight, Christopher Robin was practicing his punching and kicking.

The Dr. showed him how to hit someone right in the neck.


So Jace did what he had been taught and

punched Ryan right to the ground.

Good job my little bear cub!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Watch that maxillofacial titanium area on daddy, Jace ... it's sure to dent those precious Christopher Robin knuckles. ;) xoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete