Monday, February 20, 2012

Missing in action


The Dr. should be writing this post because he took all these pictures of Robin and Rue, but since he is off being the breadwinner, I will have to suffice.  On Saturday, when I woke up, I felt trashed.


Ryan, being the nurturing husband that he is, took the kids for the morning/day, and left me to rest --and my sweet Dr. gets so much less sleep than I do, but that is the caring man I married. 


He bundled up Robin and Rue and off to Willow Creek park they went.  He agreed to take some pictures for me, (for this blog really) he was reluctant, but I am so glad he agreed because he took some great pictures.
Gracie is our dare-devil. Ryan calls her "spunky-lady."  She is not intimidated in the slightest by those tall slides.


 Ryan said he was really impressed with Jace's ability to kick around the soccer ball. 


So maybe Jace will be starting soccer this year!


They threw big rocks in the creek which shattered the ice and made impressive splashes, then they came home a few hous later,
 to find me still in bed!


But since Dad is so much fun, the kids didn't even notice that I went missing for the rest of the day!!

2 comments:

  1. uncle mike would be thrilled to see jace start soccer!! such cute kiddos! good job ryan for taking the kiddos and giving mama a break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are as darling as ever...it feels like we live worlds away! It looks like you guys are doing great (busy, but great!) let's get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete