Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lucky woman


I was looking through the pictures I took yesterday and I came across this one. Here are my 3 loves sitting all in a row- Ryan, Jace, and Grace.  I have much to celebrate on this Valentine's day. 

I woke up early this morning to get ready for baby Raegann and of course I saw a card left on the counter for me from my sweetheart.  He is such a good man.  I really am a lucky, although I consider myself a blessed woman.  I had to wait awhile, (I was over 29 years old when we got married) and I had to go through a lot of sorrow before I was prepared to have him enter my life. And now when I look at him I feel so happy and so grateful and so blessed. He has given me 2 beautiful children, and would love to give me even more!

Today, our plans include going to speech therapy (aka  school) at 11:00AM, then I am going to come home and try to gather the strength I need to spend the afternoon baking. In carrying on my family tradition, I want to make heart shaped sugar cookies with pink frosting. Then this evening the Dr. and Jace will do some doorbell ditching.  Last year it was such a blast- Jace loved it!  So hopefully a few lucky people in our town will get some delicious cookies left on their doorstep! 

I am also wishing that we could go to Virginia and Utah today to drop in on our loved ones there: the Ramsey's, sweet Pat, Ms. Burke, and our entire family, but we can't, so we are sending you our love via this blog.  

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!

Love, Ryan, Bronwynn, Jace and Grace



2 comments:

  1. i am the blessed one. not too many people get to have their very own frances. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing to the Swigert gang. Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete