Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thirty-eight to eighty

I have seriously aged from thirty-eight to eighty this week. It feels awesome. Let me just tell you, it is something to look forward to. 


By Wednesday this week, the coke came out of storage. We all needed it. I was so exhausted and I ached from head to toe. 


Gracie had worked herself to death trying to tend our new little baby, and I had worked myself to death trying to keep her from tending the baby.


And Jace loves Coke like his Grammy, so he was more than happy to see it come out of the basement. They didn't know they were getting the caffine free stuff, but mine-- was the real deal.


But now that it is Friday tomorrow, I think we are in a good place.  My two babies can now sit on the couch together and watch Sesame Street with out touching each other,


and that is a huge accomplishment!


2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Bless you ... Bronwynn, "Babylonian Babe-a," you pulled it off in fine style! Grammy thinks you are AWESOME, BBB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about you all week and wondering if you were surviving or loving it. I guess this answers my question. One week almost down and only 5 to go right?

    ReplyDelete