Thursday, March 15, 2012

Suffering


I have been suffering with a severe, (or several) migraines this week.  I have had one everyday since Saturday. I told Ryan that I probably have a brain tumor, but not to worry because I won't go to the doctor until I buy at least another $250,000 worth of life insurance on myself.  But last night, Jace spent the evening on the couch because "his brain was hurting" too.

When Ryan got home he spent awhile massaging him trying to help relieve his pain.


It seemed to work for awhile


because Gracie was able to slap (tickle) his back and

 rally him some.

But he woke up in the middle of the night in tears because his head was hurting so much, and when I felt him, he was on fire.


So our exciting, happy, news is that we probably don't have brain tumors, but maybe just a virus!


6 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you have been having migraines. Hope you guys get feeling better soon! Don't forget about lovely, warm and sunny Arizona when you guys start job searching! :) I think Tucson or Prescott are calling your guys' name!! And seriously, I cannot say enough about our neighborhood. It is marvelous beyond words!! Just wanted to put a bug in your ear!! ;) -J. Mathis

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. So good to see your blog and to see what you guys are up to! Would love to see you out here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Jenny! I hope you guys are well. We will definitely keep Arizona on our list of places to job hunt. We start the end of March looking for a practice to buy or join!

      Delete
  3. he you two stinkers...we could have all stayed in virginia together and life would have been peachy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having trouble again with posting, thus, the strange above comment. So sorry to hear you guys are under the weather with migraines and fevers! Hope you received a doctor's massage, Bronwynn. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete