Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good day bad day


Although today was a fantastic day for me, it probably was a day Christopher Robin wants to forget entirely. 

I had a lot of fun with my children today, they nearly were perfect angels. Ryan (although he was on call) made it home on time so that I could get to a church activity-and his pager didn't go off the whole time I was there! And the highlight of my day was having the opportunity to invite Raegann's Mom to go to church with me. She is not a member of my faith. I really hope she takes me up on the offer.  It was such a wonderful experience for me to be able to share a little bit of my beliefs with her.


If any of you reading this post are not members of my church, you can learn more at www.lds.org.

Ryan telling jokes to Jace while he drank Tylenol.
The highlights of Christopher Robin's day included:

Having an accident at pre-school and getting his "peemie" zipped up in his favorite pair of pajamas. 

Fortunately for him, when the accident happened Miss Erin had an extra pair of dry pants so she quickly wisked him away and got him dressed before anyone even noticed.

And his "peemie"? After a lot of tears, a good amount of tylenol, and some jokes from his dad to make him laugh, it was like it never happened at all. 

 Well, almost!


5 comments:

  1. oh dear. poor jace! glad he is better. and i will have to check out that link. i've heard a lot of interesting things about that there mormon church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that shouldn't be funny. I'm glad Tylenol saved the day. Congrats on inviting Tony. It is always scary sharing things that are close to the heart. I hope she comes too. I would love to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it hurts just thinking about this. I am so glad that the last picture, upon further look, is NOT Jace's peemie. Ryan is a natural comic but even HE couldn't get a smile like that with Jace holding his premie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops ... peemie, I mean, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLUS ... I happen to know Jace has a much larger one and would be the envy of all male members of the pre-school.

    ReplyDelete