Thursday, July 12, 2012

Waiting for dinner

Here you see a starving, 5 year-old Christopher Robin. He is siting in his seat at the dinner table trying to patiently wait for dinner.   He has a camera in his hands.
He took these pictures, and I find them to be quite entertaining, as they tell a little story.


First he captured his munchable face. 



Then he moved on to his fingers--or was it the crumbs on them that captivated him?



He got his hands too.  Who knows what he was pretending them to be.  If I had to guess I would put my money on crashing vehicles.




Then he moseyed on over to see what Gracie was up to. 


She was into something that she was not supposed to be in by herself!


Then he checked in on us.  

and as you can see, we were into mischief ourselves.

But fortunately for Christopher Robin, dinner did eventually get on the table!

3 comments:

  1. you naughty little vixen!

    ps. that picture of naked rue with the violin? priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rue: This is Grammy. Tell mommy and daddy that it is lots more fun to "fiddle around" in your birthday suit! ;) What a super delicious group of human beings there are in this Iowan household! Christopher Robin: You take the BEST pictures! I always love to see what my precious CR is looking at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I love that he caught you smoochin' :) I'm so glad you keep a blog so I can stalk you guys!

    ReplyDelete