Friday, June 22, 2012

Lazy Summer Days


We have not been up to much lately at our house, which is exactly how I like it.  Jace and Gracie got invited to Ammon's house this week to swim, and it was so much fun!


They are still both talking about it.


Whoever invented this pool with the slide down the side was brilliant!


Jace learned how to jump into the water last year during swimming lessons, so he loved practicing that skill off the slide.


Today is Friday and we are going out to Kalona this morning to meet with the Mid Praire Home-school district coordinator.  The deadline to commit to either home school or kindergarten is drawing near so it is time to register Jace for home school as well.  Nothing like getting all your bases covered.  Both Jace and I are pretty sure what our decision is for school next year!

The rest of the weekend includes: Ryan taking call until tomorrow morning, having the Davis' over for dinner on Saturday night, Jace and I ganging up on Ryan for a water balloon fight, trying out the new Slip'n slide I bought at Walmart, cleaning and organizing the garage, and of course getting ready for church on Sunday.

Hurry up Saturday, I can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming over. Maybe you will have a pool of your own soon?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to read your blog today, B4, and feast my eyes on precious Christopher Robin and Rue! Helped me to breathe deeply and count my blessings after hearing the despicable SCOTUS decision this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no galvenized (sp?) cattle trough yet?

    ReplyDelete