Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How we roll


Here is little Rue at a West High baseball game. They have another one on June 8th at 5:00PM. I am surprised I know that. Whether or not we want to go, she will drag us there, riding her bike and carrying her ball. Then during the game when the crowd is cheering she will jump up and down and yell, "Daddy, Mommy, hit ball, run, fall down, clap."


Christopher Robin loves the games for a totally different reason.

The hills are perfect for driving his prized "neck-goose trailer truck"

all the way to the bottom. 



When the game is over, or we can talk Miss Rue into leaving,


Jace loads himself onto the trailer of his truck, then I pull him along the sidewalk to the top of the hill


he tucks the string that I use to pull him into the cab of  his vehicle then down the steep hill he flies

using his back foot for a break. - which really is a brilliant idea, and I don't mind one bit that it scrapes all the leather off the toes of his sandals.

And that my friends is how we roll around here!

3 comments:

  1. i think it's so funny that she loves baseball. your kids are going to be total atheletes and mine will want to be musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way Miss Rue and Christopher roll!! Just wish I was there rolling with them. What a treasure you all are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best truck ever. So many uses! You remind me how the simple little adventures can be the sweetest and most memorable.

    ReplyDelete