Friday, May 11, 2012

My prized possession



Today after preschool, Jace presented me with this paper that he made with the help of his teacher Miss Erin. 

I love it so much.  I didn't know that something so simple, could be so dear to my heart.

I love the heart that he colored at the top over and over again with his favorite color lighter-blue.

I love how proud he was to give it to me when I showed up to get him.

I love that he recognizes just how smart I am. I even know when ice cream is melting!!

I love the last sentence that he told Miss Erin to write, "Mom, I'm done cleaning up!"  Ryan and I have been chuckling about it all day.

Because Christopher Robin worked his little heart out on this piece of paper, I have decided to scrap all my plans for Saturday cleaning tomorrow.  I think for Mother's Day, we should all be done cleaning up!!



2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! That piece of paper would make it worth all the driving to get him to preschool! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jace! He just tickles my heart with his unique take on everything. This is truly a treasure, B4. Truly a treasure!

    ReplyDelete