Thursday, October 13, 2011

Long day


It is 11:59PM.  Ryan got up at 4:50AM this morning and has been M.I.A since.  Hopefully he will get some sleep tonight.  It is mid-face trauma call week.  He worked in the clinic all day and was helping fix a mandible fracture earlier this evening, then sewing up a lacerated ear, then he had dinner and headed back to the ER to evaluate an orbital floor fracture-eye socket injury- on a convict and also drain some MRSA out of someone's lip. The good news, he has next week off and we have been making plans for the birthday boy's big day next week.  That's right, Christopher Robin turns 5 on Thursday, and there are some serious birthday plans being made here.

But first things first. Christopher Robin is in dire need of a hair cut. He is getting one on Saturday. Can't you tell he loves having Mom cut his hair? Then on Monday he goes in for his 5 year old shots at 11:00AM. I have been dreading these shots for the past year. I am not going to that appointment. Hence why I scheduled it during Ryan's vacation. Grace is due for her 18 month vaccinations too. So he gets to take in both kids together. Should be really fun.


Poor Christopher Robin, the haircut is bad, but trust me the shots are worse.


All I can say is good luck Ryan and lots of kisses to Jace and Grace.  I will be home wishing I had some Valium to chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment