Monday, March 21, 2011

A Robin's View

I now am settling into a little blogging routine. I spend a little conscious day time trying to keep track of the camera, which I  am finding to be difficult.  That thing needs a pager on it.  I am actually, for the first time in my career as a mother,  trying to take pictures of my  kiddies. It has always been Ryan's thing.

At the end of the day when the house is quiet, and Ryan and the kids are asleep, I sit in bed, upload the pictures I took, and then try to remember what I learned in my 11th grade honors English class with Mrs Wenzel as I try to type something legible about the day!

I started this blog for two reasons really. The first is to capture the moments that flee so quickly from a mother's eyes.  The other is to share with you, my readers, a glimpse of that view.

Today,as I was about my household duties in the kitchen, while on the phone with a sister of mine,  my little Robin spent his time with the camera I had left on the counter. 

I didn't think much of it, except earlier this evening when I went to take a picture, I was annoyed because the  batteries were dead again in the camera.  I have been stealing all the batteries out of the kids' toys for the last few days to get the few shots I have posted.  I can't quite get to Walmart for some decent Duracell batteries, so I keep limping along with the ones I bought at the dollar store.

I just learned last week, with Ryan's coaching, how to upload the pictures off the camera onto the computer--that's how old I am!  And to those of you that blog, I now know what a dashboard is-besides the one in your car.

So now a glimpse of Christopher Robin's world.  He took 92 pictures today  and at least 20 of them were of his beloved tanker truck!  Which Grammy--he will tell you carries milk in it.




I love those toes!




          Enjoy your moments today everyone!!  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I want to apply for citizenship in Christopher Robin's World! What a creative amazing way to let him express himself, Bronwynn! This blog is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Christopher Robin that I love his choice of milk over ethanol!!! Squash them both for Grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time to buy a new camera for us and let CR keep and use the current one. He takes better pics than either of us, Honey! I especially love the last one. This kid has a photographer's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He absolutely DOES! I agree, you need to let him have at it! Those salt shakers. Man, he has a theme to every picture, not random.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that Jace managed to get Grace into the hamper. The skill of disposing of sisters is definitely a Swigert trait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pictures and miss the kids, especially CR. Hugs from Grammy Pat.

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, but truth beknown,she threw herself away!! She's a climber.

    ReplyDelete