Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've got a hot date with the Dr. tonight!

Or better put, "I've got a date with the hot Dr. tonight!"

Christopher Robin spent his morning going to a birthday party.  After dropping him off the Dr. said, "Oh, my baby boy.  I am going to miss that little guy."

It's a monster truck.   

While he was there, the rest of us killed time at  Earl May trying to figure out how to grow a garden.  Apparently everything you plant will grow in fertile Iowan soil. Grace had to put her hand in every fountain.



Jace got done with the party.


Then the  Dr. challenged me to a game of bowling. (He  NEVER beats me. He still won't beat me tonight.) In fact, might I add, he has been known to say (when I was 7+ months pregnant) "I want to go bowling with you because now I can beat you."

He claims I have selective memory (I don't).

I say let the game begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did the date with Dr. Hot include that bowling competition? Do tell the score!
    Scrumptious family of four!!!!! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bowling?? i think you need some ramsey-style advice on what constitutes a "hot date". i need more cousins for my children.

    ReplyDelete