Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm just so fun.... and imaginative!

Well today anyway.  My house was  a disaster this morning.  And I pride myself in the fact that every night at 8:30 we clean up the whole, darn place.  It didn't happen last night. 

Today is ANOTHER cold, grey Iowa day.  I have been walking around all morning with my camera in hand, thinking "OK kids, lets do it, lets do something funny, or exciting .....or anything...to blog about"

but the usual is going on around here.....and why shouldn't it?..We rehearse it every day.

Jace receives breakfast in bed--or on the couch..served on a towel...with a movie...still wearing yesterday's clothes.



Grace takes the chance to play with his beloved tanker truck on the sly while I think about taking on the mess...all the while feeling relieved that Ryan's Altima is not running at all, even smoke is coming up through the steering column, and every time he drives the thing it smells like it is on fire....so I am totally off the hook for going anyplace today, doing anything fun..I don't have a car.


But when something fun or funny does happen around here, y'all will be the first to know!  I did play Candyland with Jace.

1 comment:

  1. LOOK AT HER!!!!!! MAN ... GRAMMY WOULD BE SQUASHING THE HECK OUT OF HER!!!!!

    I love this so much, Bronwynn. Such a good writer! Breakfast in bed or couch ... it is how life should be for as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete