Monday, March 28, 2011

And the Play by Play...

Since I know you are all DYING to know the results of Saturday's game.
 

Here is the rundown:

4:00 PM ish,   Ryan was seen in the kitchen stretching his arms, eating a big sandwich. I might have heard him say,  "gotta gear up, gotta be on top of my game."  (OK, I did hear him say that.)

4:05 PM ish,   I might have chuckled to myself and thought, "You just gear up!"

5:10 PM   We are at Colonial Lanes.

At the end of the 1st round, I was......up by 9 points!

At the end of the 3rd round I was....UP by 13 points.

At the end of the  6th round, (seeing a pattern yet?) I was UP by 21 points!



And the final score you ask?    62 to 89.  That would be a 27 point lead in my favor. (We are both pathetic.)

Yummmm, I can't get enough of that guy!
 Ryan claims he LET me win.

3 comments:

  1. "Yummmm, I can't get enough of that guy!" I'll bet that for BOTH of you, by the end of the evening it was a WIN-WIN! Am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the post but was distracted the entire time by how weird it is to see you in jeans. i think maybe once in 4 years did i see this in person. you look smoking HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't she, Jen? I was witness to the purchase of those jeans at the thrift store in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete