Friday, April 27, 2012

Spoiled


Dear Ryan,
Since I haven't seen you much this week, and you are on call again today, I have decided it is best to talk to you through my blog.  
Do you remember that I was in St George without you for a week and that I really wanted to post pictures for you then, but my parents don't have an Internet connection at their house?

Well, here are a few pictures of our first day there. 

After I had been upstairs for a little while unpacking with Rue glued to my hip, I heard Christopher Robin's excited voice down in the kitchen.  I knew Uncle Jabe was on the premises.


Sure enough he was there.  He gave Jace an amazing constrution vehicle, and Rue got a darling pink dog.
Rue walking her dog was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen.


Unfortunately, I only got this picture of Jace opening his truck. 

Because every time I put your daughter down, she would panic and cry, "Mommy hold you."


Even when I tried taking her outside away from all her relatives, she still cried for me to hold her.



But Christopher Robin found his favorite place at the back of the lot


and was happy there for hours.


He was such a great helper.  He helped Grampy find every last pile of dog poop on the lawn. 


He also gave Rue a swing in the swing for me.

He let Uncle Jabe push him around in the wheelbarrow for about an hour.

And he was able to finally coax Rue into giving it a try.

My Dad said to tell you that "you are an amazing man, and I married a really great guy."


I AGREE with him completely.


Oh, and I love this picture of your children with Coniger (the Collie) in the background.


You get off on Saturday morning at 8:00AM right?  Do you remember that I teach a violin lesson at 11:00AM?  What are the chances of you coming home tonight?  Slim to none?? I know you will call me when you get a break.

Have a fabulous day. Only two years left!!

Christopher Robin says to tell you "I miss him, and I also want you to come back to our house so we can have a family again, then we can play fun games with our Dad and Bromlyn, Oh and we saw a neck-goose trailer truck carring a monster truck- blue- and I was driving my semi- the X05 red truck and I was carring 2 gasoline tank trailors for the gas station, but it was about to tip over on a police car, but I lifted it back up and it started moving.  It was a close one, but it was me, in my X05 red truck."    The end

4 comments:

  1. Bronwynn, you look beautiful! St. George looks beautiful, too! Wow. I can see why part of your heart is stuck there. ;) Looks like you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. gracie looks EXACTLY like you.

    ReplyDelete