Friday, April 6, 2012

Countdown


It is officially 24 hours until the Easter Bunny visits our house and 48 hours until I leave for the Cedar Rapid's airport!!

In the next 48 hours I want/need to:

clean my house
do laundry
pack
go to the grocery store
paint my back porch chairs and put up my water fountain
host an Easter Egg hunt and luncheon at my house
get Ryan through another 24 hours of call
tend Raegann
find one more sub for church
call Randolyn
finish filling 305 plastic eggs with candy and money
help my children dye 2 dozen eggs
hide 305 Easter Eggs

We will see what I really get done!

In the meantime, Christopher Robin has been playing Easter Bunny with Rue.

First, he hides the eggs where she can see them.

When she gets them,
he shows her how to put them in the basket.
Then he makes it trickier.

He hides eggs where she can't see them.

But she finds them anyway--with a  little help from him!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys are having a way more fun pre-easter week than we are. darn barfies.
    hope you guys have a great trip!!
    ps. the red couch gives me a bad case of sappy nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Me too, Jen! This is priceless! Love of big brother for little sister!!!

    ReplyDelete