Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Working on it

I am just dropping in to let you know I am working on getting more  pictures of my Utah trip posted soon. This week I seem to be short on time, energy, and a husband, and overstocked with dirty clothes, bored children, and a stinky fridge.

The Sunday we got home Ryan was back at it all day. He was in the OR for several hours helping fix a mandible fracture.  And that's where he is again right now.  Lucky guy. He is not planning on sleep anytime soon.  He is in the ER treating a complex laceration.  Someone hit a deer while riding their bike without a helmet. -Smart!

I was hoping to blog and wait up for him, but I am  giving up.  I am TIRED. So I am going to bed.  My goal is to be a fun and happy mother of 3 tomorrow.

Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. My heart hurts for you. I hope you had a better day today! I'll talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Bronwynn! Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete