Monday, December 19, 2011

Posting again

Well I am back.  Last week was filled with sleepless nights because of a sick Gracie Rue and 75 Christmas cards to get in the mail. But Gracie is feeling better now and the cards are MAILED!

Saturday afternoon we ventured to the mall- a brave thing to do this time of year. We went to see Arthur Christmas. 
Jace loved it and Ryan and I got some good laughs. We took Gracie with us and she did pretty well.  She is still a tad too young to sit through a movie, but next year we will be set.


Sunday, I went to church and everyone else stayed home.  That never happens, but Ryan and I did not wake up until 9:24 AM! Church starts at 9:00 AM-so I rushed out the door to teach my class, and Christopher Robin spent the morning building -

this amazing bridge!

Sunday evening was delightful.  We finally made it to tithing settlement-our second attempt.  We then had the missionaries and the Ericksons over for dinner and good times.

And that was our weekend-in a wrap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment