Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Prince came!


December 13, 2002

Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know

Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true

December 13, 2011

Some women have to wait more than one lifetime, but I have been blessed.  In July of 2001 I met my prince and on December 13, 2002 I married him. Today, we celebrated nine wonderful years.  Heaven does exist on earth. My dreams did indeed come true.  So "away to his castle we went, and I am happy forever I KNOW."


2 comments:

  1. I love happily ever after stories! You don't need my camera. That picture is GREAT! But I will get you the ones I took too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! (yesterday:) We love you guys so much. You both just sparkle.

    ReplyDelete