Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Grammy!


We have a very special Grammy and her name is Jill. And today is her birthday!

Dear Grammy,
We are wishing that we were there in person to give you birthday wishes, but know that we are thinking about you and love you so much.You are a wonderful Grammy and make us feel so special. We can't wait for you to hug us again and squash us.  

Love,
Your Robin and Rue


Dear Mom,

      Happy 39th birthday!  My goal is to do 39 as well as you. I want to get a motorcycle like you when I turn 39, even though I won't look nearly as hot on mine as you do on yours! It is 4:15 AM and I just woke up to Ryan's alarm clock.  He is downstairs getting ready for the day.  I just want to thank you for raising such an amazing son.  I am so grateful that you learned, and have lived, and have taught your children the "Bonds principles."*  Living with Ryan for the past 9 years has taught me first hand how wonderful our relationships can be if we live by these principles. You taught him these principles and you showed him how to live them by living them yourself and it has blessed our lives. I feel so completely loved by you, and I want to thank you for that.  It is so fun to have you as my mother-in-law, and I love that you are young enough to be my sister!   
      I wish you a very happy birthday today, and thanks again for all the love and support you have given us over the past 9 years.  We could never have done this much schooling, two moves across the country, and 2 babies without you and Dad.  You have made it all possible!

Much love,

Bronwynn

* I am referring to the book, "Bonds that make us Free"  by C. Terry Warner


PS-

Christopher Robin has been busy making you a special birthday surprise.

It is this house.  You can hide inside so no one knows you are home,

but you really are home!

"I love you Grammy."
"And that's it!"


1 comment:

  1. Dear Christopher Robin, Rue, Mommy and Daddy,

    I woke Grammy up this morning. She was lazy and slept in too late, but I told her that there was something special for her to see on her computer. So she sat down on the chair and I pushed all the buttons so she could see what all of you did for her. She started to cry and I worried that she was unhappy, but she told me that it was just cuz you made her so very happy.

    Love,

    Freddy

    ReplyDelete