Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's that time of year!

Grace and Ryan posing for me!
I have been waiting a whole year for November to come around again!  November means toy shopping for me and Christopher Robin.  It is one of our favorite pastimes together. Jace will come up to me and say, "Mommy I am bored, lets do something."  I will say, "do you want to go to the toy store?"  He has never turned me down.  This weekend Ryan finally had a break so we headed North to "Toysrus" in Cedar Rapids.  I had so much fun.

I think Robin and Rue did too!  Grace fell in love with this little meowing Kitty


She hugged it all evening long.

And Jace combed the truck and LEGO isles with Dad.

The "big rigs" were definitely a favorite.

He touched and held


each one!


The construction vehicles -

he LOVES those too!!

So I think Santa has some good ideas about what these good little children will be wishing for under their Christmas tree this year!!


1 comment:

  1. Remember when we live so close and I never see you. I was missing you today. Hope you are all surviving!

    ReplyDelete