Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Flyin' through the air

I don't know about you, but we are excited for Thanksgiving here in the Swigert household.  I am mostly excited because Ryan gets a much needed 3 day weekend this week!!!!  He does work all day long on Thursday, so we won't have our turkey dinner until late that evening when he gets home, but he gets Friday, Sat and Sunday off!!

So what have my two munchkins been doing around here to pass the time?  Just practicing flying through the air.  A necessary skill, so that is good. 
First, they put down some pillows, then count to 3, then JUMP!

Then
  climb back up, and do it all again. Over and over.

 Eventually little Rue grew tired and needed a rest,

but soon enough Christopher Robin was able to coax her up and into action again.

Aren't they cute?  She adores him. And look at how big she is getting!

After Gracie lost interest and left to go play with her dolly, Christopher Robin "upped the ante."

He decided it was more fun to jump off the other couch across the room.

"Look at me Mommy, take a picture of this."

"I did!"

"And this jump too Mommy!"

"And this one!"
"I did, Jace, I got it!!"

This was so, so MUCH fun for awhile.  Until the inevitable happened.  A rough landing!

But he was ok,

and I soon heard, "Whew, I'm tired. Is Thanksgiving here yet Mommy?"

Almost Christopher Robin, almost.
Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love those little munchkins (and you guys!). Little Rue is looking so grown up!! Waa! You need to post videos Bronwynn!! We should start a private youtube account where we can share family videos don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE TO SQUASH AND HUG these precious edible grandchildren! WAAAAAAAAA!!!! I am just giddy that I can finally post on here. This has been torture! Gracie has grown up so much all of a sudden!! Man, they have both been overdosing on CUTE PILLS. Grammy and Freddy miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete