Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Li'l Darlin'


My little darling is growing up! She is three years old now and tells me everyday, " I am three years old now so I can do that all by myself". 

 She had her 3 year old Dr visit on May 23rd.  She was so excited to go.


While she was waiting for Dr. Katie to come in the room, she kept herself busy with this chalk board.  She did not want to stop drawing for me to take her picture, so she just reached behind herself to keep drawing while the camera flashed.


Here is Dr. Katie.  She is in our ward and was so darling with Gracie. 

Gracie passed all her 3 year mile stones with flying colors.  She even got to demonstrate to Katie how she can hop on one foot!
 Her speech is great, she wears big girl pants and her weight and height are perfect.  She is in the 39 percentile for weight and 67 percentile for height.


What can I say, she is just adorable and perfect through and through!!  We are thrilled she is part of our family. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this Lil Darl'n ... you are so right, B4 - "she is just adorable and perfect through and through!"

    ReplyDelete