Monday, August 29, 2011

Brilliant


A few weeks ago I received a call from my friend Sara.  She is a violinist like myself. She asked me if I would teach her students for the month of September while she has a baby.  I agreed.

Tomorrow, I am back in the saddle after a year hiatus.

So today while I spent the afternoon figuring out fingerings for 6 pages of All-State Orchestra audition excerpts, Christopher Robin was just quietly being brilliant.  

Here is little miss hot stuff wearing her brother's boots!
Gracie carries around a bubble wand most days. She begs us all to blow bubbles for her.


Christopher Robin devised a method that produces great results.


When the air conditioning is running, he takes the cover off the vent, and then

holds the wand over the hole. Soon enough,
large bubbles float up out of the floor.

He's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment