Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend Projects

 
 
I think I have mentioned that every weekend from now until the weather is cold we will be attempting to do an outside project to get our house ready to put on the market March 1st. Well, I should be honest--the Dr and kids will be working on a project.
 
Christopher Robin knows his birthday is exactly 54 days away.  The prized gift he wants this year--and has now for months-- is a Transformer Devastator.  Luckily for the Dr and I, this toy is no longer available in stores and hasn't been since about 2009. Aren't you glad you know this now?
 
The only place to buy one is on eBay.  And they are expensive--unfortunately.
So the Dr. and I decided that Jace --if he REALLY wants one like he says he does--gets to help earn one this year for his birthday! 
 
So here you see Jace working towards his Devastator this past weekend.
 
 
 
He had some great FREE help!!
 
 
 
 
The Dr. supervised, well actually he did about 90% of the job.
 

 I am a little glad I can't help with these projects much--except giving my back-seat advice!  The paint we picked was quite bright when it was all applied--but by next spring it should tone down a bit and look really good I think.  If not --oh well!

But the good news is --Christopher Robin is a whole $1.00 closer to getting his Devastator!

No comments:

Post a Comment