Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Working!!


Blogger is finally working!!  


Here are some pictures of Christopher Robin in our upstairs bathroom.

The time is about 10:30 p.m. and the date is around the 10th of January.


He is holding something small and has a little gleam of excitement in his countenance because............


his first tooth finally fell out!!

Examining the  hole.

Christopher Robin's tooth had been really, REALLY loose for about 2 days. Ryan was of course itching to get his fingers on that tooth and get it out because, "that is what I do, I pull teeth for a living!!!!".  Jace was a little scared to have it pulled, and I had told Ryan that IF he talks Jace into letting him pull it to warn me because I would have to leave the house while it was pulled.  I had planned to grab my grocery list and be out the door.  Loose teeth put me entirely over the edge.

I am the same way with my children's vaccines.  I ALWAYS schedule them when Ryan can take them in and I stay home --or go to Julie's-- and bite my nails off.  But this little tooth just popped out on its own.  Since it happened late at night, we woke Ryan up and showed him-- of course he made a big fuss-- then an excited little Robin put it under his pillow and sure enough.....the tooth fairy came!

So now we have one tooth down and a mouthful to go.  We are going to have a pantry stocked full of groceries before the end!!!


P.S.  this was Christopher Robin's "Big News"--(previous post)


1 comment:

  1. That IS BIG news!!! Sooo fun! Congratulations, Jace! heart Aunt Francesca

    ReplyDelete