Monday, September 19, 2011

One more down

Dr. Hot coming out of the hospital.
Tonight at 9:55 PM I finally got the call I was waiting for. It was my sweetie letting me know he was finally done for the day.  He was in surgery all evening.  A man unfortunately decided to shoot himself in the face today.  It took a team of oral surgeons several hours to repair the damage.


"The bullet went in the chin and up to the forehead.  Luckily no eyes were lost.  But a lot of the teeth were shattered which were like shards of glass in there."  --(That's what he told me.- If he tells me the gory details my head starts spinning, I start sweating, and then I feel faint.)

We picked him up right outside the hospital main entrance, just so he wouldn't have to stay at the hospital for another 30 minutes waiting for the late night shuttle.


He is always smiling.  He is such a stud.  I want to be just like him when I grow up!

Here are his little munchkins in the back of the van, so excited to see him.  -The camera flash was too bright for Christopher Robin's eyes.

Finally some dinner!
He now has one more day of residency down and more than 1,000 to go, but who's counting?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment