Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July


From our neck of the woods to yours!!



Only in America
can you wear headbands 

as cool as these!

I felt very happy and blessed today to live in our great country, America.

I felt so glad that I did not have to say goodbye to Ryan this morning at 7:30am and not see him until Tuesday evening at 7:00pm, like all other "mid-face trauma" call days this past year.

We had such a wonderful day.

We went to Phil and Julie Erickson's Fourth of July party until 2:00 this afternoon.  We had such a fun time with homemade ice cream and watermelon throwing for the kids. That was followed by naps for everyone.

Tonight we ventured out to see the City's fireworks.

I was still happy until we got home after 11:00pm and  I saw our really messy house, and then I was not happy anymore.

So we put the kids to bed and I did the dishes while Ryan picked up toys and I feel happy again.

I really hope your day was as fabulous as ours.

We are all so blessed to live in this wonderful country.

Happy Birthday America!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for coming. I have more pictures for you of your cute family.

    ReplyDelete