Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy Tuesday


Tuesday morning was busy for me.

I got up early to shower and get dressed for the day. I then fed my children a good little breakfast. While they ate I ironed their cotton shorts.  When they were done eating I washed them up and got them dressed. While I was finishing my hair and make-up I gave Jace jobs to do, like- put on your shoes, etc.

We were getting ready to go meet Jace's new speech therapist, Laura.  I also needed to stop at a quilt store, go to the bank and post office before picking Ryan up for lunch.  I really hate being late so I planned ahead.

Everything on my list was done and it was time to load up the kids and leave. But where was Rue??


Just enjoying some summer rain that was left overnight.


So glad I just pressed those shorts! Needless to say, we were late.

No comments:

Post a Comment